Thursday, March 4, 2010

Meet Hilton...


Rockingham County Humane Society
Featured Pet

Hilton


Please come in and meet me today! I’m a handsome one and a half year old terrier mix and I’m available for adoption now! My favorite pastimes are walking, running, snuggling in front of the TV and reading Bark Magazine. I like adults, kids and other dogs (except boxers). I don’t know why I’m still living at the Humane Society. Everyone overlooks me and this makes me sad. I’m smart, neutered, current on my shots, and heartworm negative. Everyone says I look just like Brad Pitt. My adoption fee is only $75. If you are interested in adopting Hilton or seeing any other animals available for adoption, please visit the Rockingham County Humane Society at 205 Boone Road in Eden, NC. Our adoption fee is $100 for puppies and dogs and $60 for kittens and cats. The adoption fee includes spaying and neutering, shots, and de-worming for all animals. The Rockingham County Humane Society is open to the public Wednesday through Saturday from 11 to 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment