Friday, October 23, 2009

Meet Jack...

"With the qualities of cleanliness, affection, patience, dignity, and courage that cats have, how many of us, I ask you, would be capable of becoming cats?" - Fernand Mery

It’s time to introduce you to a new adoptable pet from Rockingham County Humane Society. Jack is a beautiful cat that has been with us for a little over one year and he’s waiting on his furrrrrr-ever home! When I went to visit Jack, I was quickly reminded that cats are a little harder to photograph than other subjects I’ve had in the past. He was a little scared of the flash, but I told him I was going to “make him famous” if he would let me get a great picture of him. I rubbed his head, scratched his ears, and talked to him…He seemed to understand that I was trying to find him a great home. I played with Jack for awhile and he just purred and purred. He really is a sweet boy who will make a wonderful pet. Of course, a picture can’t do him justice-- you have to look into those bright orange eyes for yourself to see what I mean.



JACK
Rockingham County Humane Society’s
Featured Pet

Jack is a one-year-old orange and white short-haired cat. He is neutered and current on his rabies shot. Jack is a good boy and loves to purr. Jack has beautiful, bright orange eyes that are filled with love. He enjoys playing with string and chasing balls. He never meets a stranger and would be a great addition for a family with children. Jack is waiting for that special family or individual to adopt him. He would love to crawl in your lap and keep you company. If you are interested in adopting Jack or seeing any other animals available for adoption, please visit the Rockingham County Humane Society at 205 Boone Road in Eden, NC. Our adoption fee is $100 for puppies and dogs and $60 for kittens and cats. The adoption fee includes spaying and neutering, shots, and de-worming for all animals. The Rockingham County Humane Society is open to the public Wednesday through Saturday from 11-4.

No comments:

Post a Comment